Sunday, July 24, 2011

Week One

So, it's time to start working towards my new life! I've visited a couple of fitness websites and gotten some good resources for changing my bad habits and incorporating healthier ones. Here are my "Fast Break Goals" for week one. They're designed to help me get started with my healthier lifestyle by having me change just one or two things this week. They're kinda like dipping my toe in the water of a healthy lifestyle before jumping completely in.

My Fast Break Goals July 25-30:

   1) Give up one fast food meal this week.
   2) Exercise for a minimum of 10 minutes each day.
   3) Reward myself for reaching my goals this week (using a non-food 
       reward).


I will try to update my progress daily, but I may occasionally miss a day. I promise to update on a weekly basis at the very least! 


I promise to make healthy and positive choices so that I can live a healthy lifestyle and reach my goals.


Much love~
Just a girl <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment